Wainui is committed to providing a work environment that encourages, supports and recognizes the performance and dedication of our people.
We are always looking for talented team members to help us deliver an unparalleled experience to our guests. If you are a hard worker who is friendly and courteous with great customer service skills - we want to meet you! If there are no current Job Postings please feel free to send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise of any relevant postitons as they become available.
Golf Course Labourer - Green Keeper
Golf Course Labourer/Green keeper
Wainui is Auckland's newest superior golf course, restaurant, bar and function venue. Boasting an exceptional 18 hole course, 9 hole course, driving range, restaurant, bar and events space.
We are seeking to expand our team of professional and dedicated turf maintenance staff and are looking for applicants who are keen to start a career in green keeping.
Wainui offers excellent career development opportunities as well as a great team and environment to work in. Check us out at www.wainui.online.
Job tasks and responsibilities
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Keen to work in a large team
- Keen to learn a large and varied range of tasks and not afraid to get your hands dirty
- Safe preparation and operation of a large range of machinery and equipment
- Conduct turf maintenance practices
- Prepare, establish and maintain grass areas
Skills and experience
You will possess:
- Ability to work unsupervised as well as be part of a large focused team
- Qualification in Sports Turf Management or similar, nearing completion desirable, but not essential
- Good understanding of Health and Safety
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to work towards personal development and improve on current skills
- Flexible with hours and able to work weekends on a rotational basis
- Valid Drivers License
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job
email CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Food & Beverage Attendants - Part Time
Seeking part time experienced Food & Beverage Attendants to deliver exceptional service to our members and guests across our Restaurant, Café, Bar and Events space. Ideally you are fully flexible to work during a variety of shifts including weekends, days and evenings. Experience in a food service, Barista or banquets is essential.